Sunday, June 15, 2008

Co-op update

OK, Kat has her own blog going now, and will have updates going soon. You can find it here. Check it out if you're interested in joining a food co-op where you'll have one place to go for fresh local produce, eggs, meats, and other products you've ordered.

You will be the pick-up person from time to time as well, but only occasionally-- as opposed to near-constantly (as the person who is not currently producing everything needed for sustainable living in their own backyard might be doing now).

I'm feeling great about a new way to feed our bellies with healthy, fresh, local foods, boost local economy, utilize the possible cost-savings of a co-op, and reduce my carbon footprint by not driving to five places to get the items I want for our family. Way to go, Kat! This project will assist many people in many, many ways.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Yay, Jen! Thanks so much for putting the blog up here! I just added some details with more to follow soon. I can feel the ball rolling, I'm just hoping I can stay on top of it and not let it roll over me...